Our Haircare Set contains Hair Mask 300 ml. & Seawater For Hair 200 ml.
Seawater For Hair
A fresh and cool dip in the ocean, where your hair has been underwater, provides it with a lovely, voluminous, and wavy look. Seawater For Hair gives your hair the same matt finish and beautiful waves.
Seawater For Hair is a mixture of natural sea salt, organic Roman chamomile, and provitamin B5. With its many minerals, sea salt gives your hair nourishment and volume while roman chamomile protects hair from free radicals; and provitamin B5 nurtures and moisturises hair.
Furthermore, Seawater For Hair is with UVA and pollution protection which protect your hair and hair color – both natural and colored hair – against the sun’s rays and pollution.
Seawater For Hair has a lovely scent of flowers, green leaves, and a twist of citrus, and it is suitable for all hair types.
Seawater For Hair contains e.g.:
- Natural sea salt rich in minerals that nourish hair and give volume.
- Organic Roman chamomile that protects hair from the sun’s rays and free radicals.
- Provitamin B5 which is a moisturising vitamin.
When you need to nurture your hair with shampoo, hair mask, and conditioner it takes time. Especially, if
your hair mask is time-consuming.
Therefore, our Hair Mask is different! It quickly repairs and smooths damaged hair, and then it is – as several of our products – multifunctional: it works as both a mask and a conditioner. So, after it has provided deep nourishment for your hair, it seals the hair strands like a conditioner usually does. In this way, you can save both time and water.
Hair Mask is rich in protecting, moisturising, and nourishing ingredients such as organic coconut oil, provitamin B5, and natural mango butter. While coconut oil and provitamin B5 keep hair moisturised, the natural mango butter strengthens the hair follicles which reduces hair breakage and gives you a stronger and healthier hair.
Furthermore, the hair mask contains a natural red alga that provides the surface of the hair with a protective layer. This protects your hair from UV rays and pollution. The alga also protects your hair from the ’stress’ it experiences during dyeing or towel drying.
Hair Mask has a lovely scent of flowers, green leaves, and a twist of citrus.
Hair Mask contains e.g.:
- Organic coconut oil that protects hair and keeps hair moisturised. Good for nourishing dry hair.
- Natural mango butter that reduces breakage and hair loss by strengthening the hair follicles. Helps grow a stronger and healthier hair.
- Natural red alga that provides the surface of the hair with a protective layer that protects hair from UV rays, pollution, and mechanical and chemical stress. Repairs and smoothens the cuticle if it’s damaged.
- Natural crambe oil, derived from the seeds of the plant Crambe abyssinica. Provides hair with shine, improves hair elasticity, and strengthens the hair fibres.
- Natural foxtail amaranth that gives the hair strand volume, straightens hair, reduces friction, and makes hair tangle less.
- Natural Aloe vera that nourishes and moisturises hair as well as the scalp.
- Hydrolysed wheat protein which is a natural protein containing amino acids that revive and soften hair.
- Provitamin B5 which is a vitamin that retains and preserves moisture.
Both products are Vegan & dermatologically tested.
Furthermore, the Hair Mask is without SLS & SLES.
Seawater For Hair
You can use Seawater For Hair in wet or dry hair.
Distribute the spray evenly and scrunch it into your hair. Blow-dry your hair or leave it to air dry.
Style as desired.
Use Hair Mask as required. Apply an adequate amount of Hair Mask to towel-dried hair, focus on mid-lengths to ends. Leave the mask in for at least two minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Seawater For Hair
If you have dry hair, you can combine Seawater For Hair with some hair oil. This will give you the beach hair look and keep your hair moisturised.
Are you having a spa day, leave your Hair Mask in a little longer. Put on your Hair Mask, let it do it’s magic, and in the meantime you can put on a face mask or take a foot bath.
Seawater For Hair is delivered in a 200 ml RPET bottle with spray.
Aqua**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Magnesium Sulfate**, Sodium Chloride**, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate**, Glycerin*, Polyglyceryl-6 Laurate**, Sodium Levulinate**, Phytic Acid**, Potassium Sorbate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract*, Pentylene Glycol**, Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine**, Pantolactone, Phenethyl Alcohol**, Furcellaria Lumbricalis Extract**, Parfum, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Hair Mask is delivered in a 300 ml RPET jar.
Aqua**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Diisostearoyl Polyglyceryl-3 Dimer Dilinoleate**, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters**, Glyceryl Stearate**, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter**, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol**, Glycerin*, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid**, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearyl Alcohol**, Sodium Levulinate**, Panthenol, Tocopherol**, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract**, Potassium Sorbate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Sodium Benzoate, Phenethyl Alcohol**, Furcellaria Lumbricalis Extract**, Pantolactone, Parfum, Limonene.
* = organic · ** = natural