Vitamin C Serum is an effective serum with a high content of Vitamin C, which has a clinically documented effect. This serum gives your skin a moisture boost and reduces lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. It is thanks to ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and sodium PCA that your skin is provided with lots of moisture and is kept moisturized for a long time.
Vitamin C Serum also contains the active ingredient actibiome that strengthens the skin, removes redness, and evens out the skin tone among other things. The combination of these effective ingredients makes your skin appear healthier, brighter, and younger.
Vitamin C Serum might prickle on your skin and make your skin flare up for a moment. Therefore, Vitamin C Serum is not recommended for sensitive skin.
Vitamin C Serum contains e.g.:
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that reduces hyperpigmentation and fine lines. Furthermore, it boosts the collagen production.
- Hyaluronic acid has a calming effect on the skin and keeps the skin moisturized without making it greasy.
- Sodium PCA is an amino acid complex that effectively increases the moisture absorption in the skin and thereby keeps the skin moisturized.
- Actibiome is an active ingredient that balances your skin and removes redness and blemishes.
- Vegetable glycerine is extracted from coconut. It provides your skin with moisture and keeps your skin moisturized.
Fragrance free, dermatologically tested, AllergyCertified, and vegan.
Use Vitamin C Serum at night after cleansing the skin and before applying Night Cream. Apply the serum to your face, neck, and décolletage.
Alternatively, you can use Vitamin C Serum in the morning; if so, remember to put sunscreen on afterwards.
Always apply your serum before your night cream – in this way, the serum is as close to the skin as possible and you will get the most out of the concentrate.
20 ml glass bottle with pump
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Aqua**, Propanediol**, Glycerin*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water*, Ascorbyl Glucoside**, Sodium PCA**, Xanthan Gum**, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Water*, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Sodium Levulinate**, Maris Aqua**, Potassium Sorbate, Laminaria Digitata Extract**, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid**, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract**, Saccharide Isomerate**, Ethylhexylglycerin.
* = organic · ** = natural
NB: There might be small differences between the informative labelling on our website and the product you receive. This is due to our continuous effort to improve our products according to the latest knowledge about the effect of the ingredients on the environment and health.